You seem to be recommending a product, so why are you asking, or is this a way of promoting this product? I'm confused.

Home-made Kefir has 57 strains of friendly bacteria. It's easy to make and very cheap, and can be taken throughout the day. Has made a tremendous difference for me, and for my husband who just had to take a course of abx for a dental issue.

Be well,
Léna