  From: Sandra George
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2011 8:45 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Osteoarthritis Question

  Hi There PT - her protocol is black hull walnut, woormwood, cloves, and the
zapper all together, if you choose to check her site you will see it all there,
details of how to use the protocol is in most of her books, her first one was
called - the cure for cancer.
  www.drclark.com
  It works if you work it !!!!!     Have a great time getting rid of those
  Regards
  SAndee

  Attitude is everything

  Mortgage Rates Hit 2.99%
  If you owe under $729k you probably qualify for Gov't Refi Programs
  SeeRefinanceRates.com