I  knew this question has been discussed before.  I just don't have time
looking back the files.  I am busy to find good remedies for my newly diagnosed
chronic lyme.  I would like to add CS to my portocol.  I use Utopia sillver
bullet.  Last week I was happy my batch was crystal clear.  I did intensive
cleaning my jar with H202 and distiller water.  Today it was very
disappointed.  lots particles/ashes around the silver wires.  the water is gray
and opaque.  I dare not to drink.  What could be the problem?  Please advice.
Helen