Well, Tara, if you want to get rid of your ionic minerals, send them right
over to me, and I'll pay for shipping and handling. (I'm serious!) Because
that website is twisting everything and handing you a load of bull just to
sell their own supplements.

I researched this issue for over two years (not a typo) when doing research
on the section on water for my Rife Handbook. In a nutshell and loosely
defined, "ionic" simply refers to the properties (including size) of the
particles in the fluid. And ionic WILL pass across the cell membrane. Under
certain conditions, which include movement and sunshine, minerals from rocks
are transformed so that they ARE bio-available to the system.

This plant-versus-mineral-supplementation debate appears periodically on the
Internet and whenever I see it I could scream. So keep and use your
supplement. Or, as I said before, send them to me. If they are a good brand
and are truly ionic, I will make good use of them, I promise.

Best,

Nenah

Nenah Sylver, PhD

author, The Rife Handbook (2009)

Holistic Handbook of Sauna Therapy (2004)

VoiceBio and Biomodulator certification

 <http://www.nenahsylver.com> www.nenahsylver.com;
<http://www.rifehandbook.com> www.rifehandbook.com

  _____