Thanks to all for your ideas and suggestions. The man never called back.
Gayla
----- Original Message ----- From: "Airwick" <nazfl...@northlink.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 04, 2011 7:46 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Valley Fever aka Brucellosis

Gayla,

What's frequently known as "Valley Fever" is Coccidiomycosis, a fungal disease.

It can be serious and people occasionally die from it, but in otherwise healthy people one's immune system usually overcomes it with time and rest.

There are several different anti-fungal drugs, so the doctor will undoubtedly try others if the first one doesn't work.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/valley-fever/DS00695/DSECTION=treatments-and-drugs

I would certainly consider taking plenty of CS, as long as it doesn't negatively interact with the medications.

The RIFE idea sounds interesting, too, and shouldn't conflict with any medications.

I have found that Flax Hull Lignans nicely boost my immune system when I feel like I'm coming down with something.

Best wishes for your friend!

... Eric