Hey you, oozing on the muggy shore of the gulf coast.
The domestic matter is closed. Kaput. There are a thousand
and one things waiting for us to do. I will make you some magnetized
beer
when I visit the US in the near future for your academic indulgence.
Gracia amigo
Lew
Hello beautiful Katarina,
Apology accepted. :-) I`m still laughing anyhow.
Love your posting also. Now we have the Kat/Marsha exchange. Ha-ha.
As a matter of policy, I also reply to most private posts on list if I
think it (the reply) may be of interest to others. Only posts which are
of definite privacy are not given a general list reply.
I`m not always right and don`t mind it being pointed out. I don`t take
offence (or offense) very easy, really don`t have time for it.
Now wheres that guy who thinks there is a language barrier. :-)
Bless you Bob Lee
Katarina Wittich wrote:
>
> Dear Bob,
>
> I'm the person who used the word attack for your "rebuke" of Lew. I
> apologize and agree with you that rebuke is a more appropriate word than
> attack. Thank you for educating me and I am mortally embarrassed at having
> looked stupid or worse. My brain is usually engaged, when not fogged, when I
> open my mouth and I choose my words carefully when writing to this list.
>
> However, my letter to Lew was written to him privately and late at night
> with no thought for carefulness in my words, since they were meant only for
> him. Unfortunately, he responded by posting on the list his answers to my
> private questions and unwittingly made public my careless choice of words. I
> have been worried since I re-read the post that you would be offended, and I
> am sorry if it is so. I actually think your interchange with each other has
> been very interesting and informative and I was very glad it happened.
>
> I'm now checking my walls for red stuff -- I don't see any, so I guess I
> have been rebuked -- not attacked -- so now I am going to sit down and try
> to figure out what is right or wrong in the first degree of Obligations
> under Moral Affections.
Hi girl, try Roget`s Thesaurus, a full size one with the *Tabular
Synopsis of Categories* in the front of it. :-) Not a cheap paperback.
I find it to be a very informative reference work.
>
> Anyhow, glad I provided you with something to laugh about -- and sorry if it
> offended you.
>
> I always enjoy a great deal reading your posts and learning from them.
>
> Blessings on you too.
> Katarina
Bless you Bob Lee
--
oozing on the muggy shore of the gulf coast
[email protected]
--
The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver.
To join or quit silver-list or silver-digest send an e-mail message to:
[email protected] -or- [email protected]
with the word subscribe or unsubscribe in the SUBJECT line.
To post, address your message to: [email protected]
List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>