M. G. Devour wrote:
> 
> Hi Bob,
> 
> You wrote:
> >  Now wheres that guy who thinks there is a language barrier. :-)
> 
> That was me, trying my usual best to keep things soothing around
> here. <grin>
> 
> I was just responding (before anyone else did) to the tone of some
> of the remarks that I could see being misunderstood. If I overshot
> the mark in your case, consider yourself the recipient of collateral
> damage. My apologies.
> 
> Be well,
> 
> Mike D.

  Darn Mike, wish people would stop apologizing, its accepted anyway.
 I`m really not offended by anyone, just thought it was all so funny,
still do.  :-)  Collateral damage was mininal, skin to thick and brain
deactivated so as not to receive EMP damage. Ha-ha.
 Off to another library to see what I can dig up, ho-ho-ho off to work I
go.

  Bless you     Bob Lee
-- 
oozing on the muggy shore of the gulf coast
  [email protected]


--
The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver.

To join or quit silver-list or silver-digest send an e-mail message to: 
[email protected]  -or-  [email protected]
with the word subscribe or unsubscribe in the SUBJECT line.

To post, address your message to: [email protected]

List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>