"Earthing" is a new fad you could say that is believed to shield you from
EMF.  It is cheapt to implement.  I heard from 3 or 4 lymies who reported
better sleep with it actually.  I have lyme (probably bartonella is the
issue) but personally have not noticed anything from doing earthing.
Earthing means putting yourself in electrical contact with the ground.  You
do this while you sleep by using electrically conductive fabric for
bedding.  Then you run a wire from that fabric and that wire plugs into the
wall.  Your body touches the fabric, which touches the wire, which touches
the wall socket, and part of the electrical stuff in the wall socket
actually leads to the ground.  You can buy premade kits for earthing, but it
is cheapest to implement your own setup by purchasing components from
lessemf.com.  I sleep on a homemade electrically grounded pillowcase for
example.

~David