Hi Harold,

If I were you I'd try some borax [twenty mule team]. If the lesions can take it
use a soft toothbrush and gently clean the lesions with that then use some CS
on them and continue to take internally. If they cannot handle a soft brush
then just mix a bit with water and make a paste and gently rub it in with your
fingers. I've used borax to clear up an extremely bad case of toe nail fungus
so I know it's powerful. Have you tried putting iodine on the lesions? I know
this is a long shot but it's worth a try, IMHO.

Best of luck,

Sandy