Harold,

Don't have any personal experience with Morgellons, but on reading
your post and the replies you note using the Sun Detergent with Bleach
and Barley powder.  The other post mentions using using ALFALFA
powder.  Also, use the COLORSAFE Bleach as it is different than
regular bleach.  Hope this is helpful.  Good luck.

Dan

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 5:23 PM, Harold Long <longwaysh...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Am particularly interested in any experiences of list members in using CS to
> deal with morgellons.  Several friends are afflicted, but thankfully their
> condition is not nearly as debilitating as many about which I've read.  Have
> tried baths with baking soda, H2O2, Sun detergent w/bleach + barley powder,
> and
> even gasoline (dabbed on lesions).  Nothing has been consistently or
> completely
> effective, although healing waxes and wanes with new or renewed eruptions
> occurring spontaneously but intermittently. Lesions sprouting fibers appear
> on
> arms, hands, face, neck, chest, back, tush.  Recently began dabbing lesions
> with
> CS and taking it internally as well.  Seems to be helping, but not an
> instant
> cure.  There may be none, of course.  Been a problem for over a year and
> while
> bearable, it's getting really old.  Any help would be appreciated. Thanx.
>
> Harold

Archives: