From: cat4...@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 14:50:14 -0400
Subject: Re: CS>slap tear
To: silver-list@eskimo.com

Mary thank you for responding.
I am pretty sure I can heal the rotator cuff. The Slap tear in the labrum is my
concern
The labrum is a cartilage ring which surrounds the shoulder.The biceps tendon
goes through that and attaches to the top of the labrum. And that part is torn.
I am totally against surgery and painkillers also. And cutting my biceps tendon
does not make a bit of sense to me.
What is a moecular enhancer?
Christel

In a message dated 7/22/2011 9:18:10 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,