I've only killed a fraction of the bugs.  There are tons left.  Even if
there are only a small amount, they can come back.  You have to do at least
a little maintainance lifelong.

CS will kill whatever as long as you get the needed concentration of ions to
the needed place.  This is not possible with oral CS in my case.

Bartonella is the main bad guy in my case.

~David