Not true. That is what the doctors want you to believe so they can keep selling you stuff to prevent outbreaks, instead of curing the problem. I had simplex I for 50 years, and got rid of it 10 years ago. It can be done, and if you believe it you are one step further toward curing it. I know for a fact it can be cured, as I am living proof.

Marshall