From: David AuBuchon [mailto:aubuchon.da...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2011 8:19 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>cs and lyme

Not sure I understand the question.  Data about how common lyme is?  Or data
that CS is good for lyme?

Anyway, if you are neither herxing or improving with 24 fl oz of CS, CS is
not going to cut if by itself.  I think borrelia is at an increased
likelihood to not be your main infection if you get so little response from
CS.

~David

On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 5:04 PM, Rod Samuelson <rodsamuel...@sbcglobal.net>