From: David AuBuchon [mailto:aubuchon.da...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, September 04, 2011 6:01 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>cs and lyme

Hi Rod,

The link I sent earlier is more than enough to establish the safety of
colloidal silver.  Hundreds of thousands of Americans - if not millions -
have used it...not 1 single valid report of injury.  And lots of other data
in their showing it is safe.

In that same book, there is a section on Effectiveness...It is all
there....more than ample evidence to prove the general effectiveness of CS
against all sorts of effectiveness.  Lets start with literally thousands of
testimonials on the web for example.

Regarding specifically lyme, there are many testimonials of lymies using CS,
as well as many LLMDs who use CS in their practice.  It is pretty clear cut.

If you have much herx, please reduce the dose to a level where you only have
a BARELY noticeable herx.  Strong herx can be COUNTER productive.

~David

On Sun, Sep 4, 2011 at 2:52 PM, Rod Samuelson <rodsamuel...@sbcglobal.net>
wrote:

I am currently taking 3 cups per day of 9 PPM and much herx.  I can find no
doctor who agrees with taking CS except from Italy.  My Lyme doctor who said
I have Lyme wants me to get her data as she has had it and both sons have it
and her husband has it.

Do we have a good test for Lyme and I do want doctors to help with the data?
I am at a loss with no real info on CS.

Rod Samuelson
860-881-3734 cell
new email address  rsamuels...@cox.net