Thank you Lena. I am thinking of substituting CS for the water in a lotion I
make. I will try and see how it works.
Gayla
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Guyot Léna
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, September 02, 2011 8:22 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Usage question

  Hi Gayla,
  I use CS in all of my potions and lotions for that reason. Also, I make nasal
mists, eye drops, etc with it, knowing that it will not contaminate easily and
that it's cheap enough to replace once a month.
  After deciding not to get some expensive plastic 'silver-impregnated' storage
boxes, I rinse berries, produce, etc. with CS, which prolongues shelf life in
the fridge. Anything I put in a plastic bag for refrigerating , I mist in a bit
of CS, with the same result.
  BTW, I sprayed CS on the outside of some terracotta flower pots that were
beginning to get the usual mold and they've stayed clear ever since. Love this
stuff!

  Be well,
  Léna