Hi PT,
Been making capsules all afternoon! yecchh!
I use Brook's mix as a base for most of the roll-ons I use. (I get 1oz roll-on bottles from eBay)

Brook's Mix
75% CS
!5% glycerine
10% DMSO (add last)

I fill the roll-on bottle 3/4 full and then add a couple full droppers of whatever tinctures, depending on the problem I'm solving; still learning about these.

For psoriasis: fumaric acid, feverfew, and gotu,kola.
For muscle strain, arnica. Or lavender.
For wounds, lugol's.
I also mix Brooks' mix 1/2 and 1/2 with magnesium oil (google or check Swansonvitamins.com Good way to supplement mag.

My other remedies are packed; can't remember what other combinations I've done. Just research herbals and play! I have a nice Brother label-maker that has made all of this more fun, as I used to have unlabelled things I'd have to toss when i couldn't remember what they were!

My 'recipes' are trial and error, and, at an ounce at a time, they get used up and I can review what has worked and what hasn't. I rinse my hair with CS, and also use Swansons' Himalayan salt shampoo and conditioner. Must get back to capsule-making now; trying to make 750 salt caps for our pending road trip.

Be well,
Léna