Hi Lola,
How very kind of you to take time to offer these helpful suggestions! Thank you!

I love Swansons' and as a Lymie, am a frequent customer. =( I'll definitely track down shark-cartilage! That should be helpful for the many areas Lyme likes to hide: collagen, the tendons, and joint cartilage.

As we'll be on RVing on the road very soon for perhaps 6 months, I'm acquiring things not easily found in the corner big-box drug stores, so I'll be ready for that whatever hits me, whenever, wherever. I've always had castor oil and flannel on hand but have been loathe to use it because of the mess. The ACV and Kosher salt sounds a bit easier, (and i'd enjoy smelling like a pickle!=)

Lyme offers so many different issues to address, that I tend to try to improvise and/or tough things out, because Lyme's like New England weather: subject to change at a moment's notice. This tendonitis is sporadic like many Lyme-affected sites are: prone to herxing after enough pathogens have been killed. Sometimes it's hard to tell if the symptoms are signs of infection or merely die-off toxins which must be escorted out. With Lyme, life is always a balancing act between hypochondriasis and denial.

Often, nasty symtoms will arise and then trail off harmlessly after a while, and especially after several years of reducing the pathogen load, I tend to get a bit blasé about them unless they seriously slow me down. I had one summer of plantar fasciitis which went away, but I always carry some arch bands, just in case.

When you had tendonitis, was descending stairs the biggest source of pain? Just curious. Mine almost cleared up when we were travelling a couple weeks ago and then, coming home brought it back, and I noticed I was most lame going down stairs. I'll be interested to see if HA is helpful. I'm already taking over 100+ caps, supps, etc per day, but if something works, I'll work it in.

Thanks again for all your info. I hope you never have tendonitis again.

Be well,
Léna