I missed the silver impregnated part. Why not spray or soak them in cs?
Gayla
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: MaryAnn Helland
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, September 05, 2011 8:24 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Norwex

  Hi Gayla.  I think that the cloths on Amazon from your link are not Norwex --
but rather, ordinary microfibre cloths.  I can't see where it says
silver-impregnated, and they're priced about the same as the ones that I bought
at Walmart and Walgreen.  I did look on Ebay, but their prices were about what
I saw on the Norwex website -- fifteen to sixteen dollars each!  Yikes!!
  MA