Apologies:  Jason got it right:  "Effective" it is.   Here's the link:

http://www.amazon.com/Earth-Saving-Revolution-Effective-Microorganisms/dp/B000UKUCLM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1316298904&sr=8-1

The translation is superb.

Here's a link to SCD:

http://www.scdprobiotics.com/

I have not purchased anything from them but had a good impression when they
started out.   Still do:

http://www.scdprobiotics.com/About_the_Founder_s/22.htm

If SCD has English information about the Fukushima work, that would be the best
source.  I haven't checked.