Dear Tel,

> Way to go Mike, I tough the site was going to explode ?

No, no, no... <lol> I didn't do a thing. He left under his own power.
<grin>

> Well, I heard it all before with others who are not here anymore.

I'll cut him slack since he's adamantly not doing it for commercial
motives. As long as things remain *reasonably* tame, I'd be willing to
tolerate his foibles in hopes the project comes to fruition.

Time will tell.

>  Thanks Mike for all you do !

Such as it is and what there is of it. <smile>

You're welcome.

Peace,

M.

Archives: