Hi Jason, what is the best generator in your opinion , many thanks
On 22/09/2011, at 17:43, Jason R Eaton wrote:

Hi Alan:

It's the age old arguement. Frank says that the reason people experience good results with a good quality home brew is the particulate content. The counter-arguement is that the reason people experience results with Mesosilver is its ionic content.

Best Regards,

Jason

----- Original Message -----
From: Alan Jones
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2011 10:29
Subject: Re: CS>44 PPM

I wonder if Frank has changed his mind about this? I was scanning his web site and he seems to be saying that ingesting ionic silver is useless.

"All ionic silver will turn into silver chloride once inside the body because of the readily available supply of chloride ions in many different forms."

http://www.silver-colloids.com/Pubs/AboutIonic.html

Alan

On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 7:46 PM, Jonathan B. Britten <jbrit...@nakamura-u.ac.jp > wrote: I'm baffled by the comments. As I stated, Frank Key has stated clearly on the Silver List, he recognizes the efficacy of the EIS that most members make. That's a matter of record; it's in the archives. I don't understand the need to attack him here in this manner.

--
Alan Jones

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people." (Tenth Amendment to the US Constitution)

ATOMICSILVER
atomicsil...@gmail.com
www.atomicsilver.info