From: Asif Nathekar <asifnathe...@hotmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Tue, November 22, 2011 7:28:27 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Collodial silver for eyedisorders?

Hi Kim,

A friend recently had an eye infection that resulted in  a case of 'pink eye',
asked him to try colloidal silver, dropped in the eye  generously.

He did that before bed time, and in the morning it had  cleared.

It was most likely an eye infection and not the result  of lack of sleep, or
chopping onions!.

That a fresh brew of CS of around 15ppm.

Peace and Love to all,

Asif.