I believe that if you are able to contact Ingrid Naiman, who has a website, she
might be able to offer very concrete advice.

Her book about cancer salves has photos of tumor expulsion from a female
breast, and the healing process.

Greg or Kathryn Caton in Equador, with altcancer.com,  might also have
suggestions or links to useful facts.

Based on my reading -- I am a layman with no expertise and offering no advice
--  the consensus is that once expulsion has begin it will continue until the
mass is ejected, and that keeping the area clean and covered with sterile gauze
is sufficient.

That said, please  keep in mind that no one on the Silver List can do what a
licensed medical practitioner who is amenable to alternative therapies can do.

The contact persons above might be able to direct you to some of those persons.
  Prescription pain relief alone might be a Godsend.