David, are you still on his forum?

David

I look in on it occasionally but havent contributed. Like I said, after initially claiming it was super simple, his advice seems to be getting very complicated. Even if he does sort out his system it may produce benefits signicantly less than he promises. Theres really no solid evidence that ANY form of CS works any better than any other form of CS. Its all anecdotal, and we should all know how unreliable that can be. (I'm sure you'll understand that there's no point making these comments on Mike's own forum.)

Anyway, I've made 40+ ppm CS with a Silverpuppy in the past. Its not that hard. Its just a matter of using very pure water and keeping the batch size small. Trem has also said he's made 40+ with a Silvergen. Mike would dispute this of course.

David