From: Smitty [mailto:papad...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2011 3:40 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Lyme disease

Rod, here's a heads up from David =

 since we know lyme is a known pathogen, spread by a tick, which tends to

mutate in the body, why not give higher doses of iodine, ie lugols, it kills

and weakens pathogens in the body, so the immune system can mop them up.

For my money and experience with iodine, I would be doing just that. To the

best of my knowledge, it does not harm and it has all the potential to do so

much good, Pathogens that mutate, generally do it because they are

continuously exposed to an antibiotic, which they figure a way to work

around it, but mutating, and making the antibiotic none affective. There is

not reason for a pathogen to mutate with iodine, as it still gets them.

Secondly I would begin LDN therapy immediately, LDN, low dose naltrexone, is

an immune system modulator, that kicks the immune system in high gear.

Another opportunity to chose something that has little to no side affects. I

am a member of the LDN group at yahoo, it does me a wonderful job, with my

leukemia. And there are many on that list who use LDN, who also have lyme.

Just my opinion, as I am not licensed to give medical advice, better to do

this than go to an MD, who will prescribe business as usual, strong

antibiotics, that do have side affects, ie yeast/candida, which makes life

difficult.

I just have this strong feeling iodine will kick butt with lyme. Add in LDN

and you gotter on a downhill pull, nothing to my knowledge can hide from

iodine, david lubbock tx.