Yeppers, you are right. How funny - a horse with an insensitive inner leg.
pGayla
  ----1- Original Message ----- Frm: Marshalee Hallett
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2012 12:24 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>CS Old horseman's cure for boils

  Um, Gayla, I think you mean "callus". Callous is an adjective. (Sorry, like
Hermione Granger, I`m an insufferable know-it-all...)
  When I was a kid and we had horses, back in the 1960s and 70`s, we also
called them chestnuts,
  for what it`s worth.
  Gosh, I miss my Arabian, Markuba. Although it was because of him, I had to be
knocked out with general anesthesia for my c-section in 1979. Seems that, when
he threw me off and I landed on my back with a rock under my spine, I`d come
really close to a broken back! Enough so that the epidural whouldn`t go through
my spinal column. Yikes!
  Be well!!!
  Marshalee