ew wrote:
Well, if you dare use Tea Tree Oil on your teeth... it will desensitize
sensitive teeth... and a Sensodyne type of tooth past (there are cheaper
varities) will help take care of current pain. Even tooth aches and exposed
nerves.  (Using both the Tea Tree and the Sensodyne), one then the other)

I can't use tea tree oil at all, is there another essential oil that can do the same thing? I AM using a tooth paste the dentist gave me for sensitivity.
sol