From: Joyce Miller [mailto:jmillerwo...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2012 8:14 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: tea tree oil, was Re: CS>DMSO cures sensitive teeth roots

On Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 10:00 PM, Bob Banever <bbane...@earthlink.net>
wrote:
I've been using cinnamon flavored tooth powder from Eco Dent for many years
with no problems whatsoever.  Cinnamon is strongly anti-bacterial and a
beneficial spice for cancer as well.

Bob,

The topic of this thread is sensitive gums and then tea tree oil.

I think, as with so many things, that what works for one may not work for
all. I am glad you have had no problems with cinnamon. But I did research
this as well as listening to the woman who has cleaned my teeth for 24
years, and what I found confirmed a common issue with cinnamon and gums. I
too had been using it for some time to make my toothpaste: I stopped and
turned to ginger instead after I heard and verified what cinnamon can do to
gums -- also checked that ginger is safe with both the tech and my own
research.

At least, knowing about this, if you should ever have painful gums, Bob, you
now know what to drop.

Joyce Miller

--
"I feel an earnest and humble desire, and shall till I die, to increase the
stock of harmless cheerfulness" - Charles Dickens.

http://dearjubilee-joyce.blogspot.com
www.dearjubilee.com