In a message dated 2/13/2012 10:35:50 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
bhangcha...@gmail.com writes:

Just my  personal experience-----I have been brushing my teeth with soap for
>  umpteen years, and it has not helped with tooth sensitivity at all.
> CS  rinsing post brushing helps, and helped tremendously years ago, but it
>  doesn't help with this particular tooth. I will have my dentist check  it
> again at my next appt.
>  sol

Hi sol, I wonder if different kinds of soap work differently ?? Dan uses
soap made from soap nuts. Just curious--- glad I'm not a cat-- "curiosity
killed  the cat.."   Maybe I'd be the lucky cat.--"Satisfaction brought it
back--"  grin---I did read on the germkiller site that the "minizilla"which  is
used for many face / tooth  problems is made with two C batteries taped
together... { the double A worked for me...}