Prospec MI paste will remineralize. There are others too. Not the "perfect" ingredients but it builds the tooth back enough to stop the sensitivity

On 2/14/2012 11:15 AM, sol wrote:
zzekel...@aol.com wrote:

Hi sol, I wonder if different kinds of soap work differently ??
Hmm, I have been using the same brand of soap for years, but I don't think it is the brand I actually started out with (which is no longer in memory).
Dan uses soap made from soap nuts.
Hmm, again. I've never used soap nuts, for tooth brushing or for anything else.
Just curious--- glad I'm not a cat-- "curiosity killed the cat.." Maybe I'd be the lucky cat.--"Satisfaction brought it back--" grin---I did read on the germkiller site that the "minizilla"which is used for many face / tooth problems is made with two C batteries taped together... { the double A worked for me...}
I am keeping all the "zilla" info and may try one at some point, though I do not think there is infection involved with this tooth, there is just a very very thin space between the gum and the top of the cap, just about enough to get a fingernail into or the tip of a toothpick or dental tool (OUCH to all 3!).

Did try straight DMSO with no improvement.
I'm currently trying myrrh essential oil.........(because I have it)......seems to help a little (tincture) may try it neat and see if that works better, but again, I don't think there is any infection, so why an antibiotic type essential oil would do anything is unclear.
sol