From: "zzekel...@aol.com" <zzekel...@aol.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sat, March 3, 2012 4:44:26 PM
Subject: Re: CS>CS on EMPTY STOMACH? (pets)

In a message dated 3/2/2012 8:10:50 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
goofeygal...@comcast.net writes:
i usually take my CS as a swig and hold it in my mouth for    about 3 minutes
before swallowing, regardless of empty or full    stomach.

>Obviously my cat cannot do that so i gently syringe into his    mouth but do
>it
>on empty stomach however i don't know if his stomach likes    that so am
>wondering if it's okay to administer with food?
>
>Susie
Hi Susie, I have seen many folks that put CS down for their pets to drink  any
time they want it. Some put it down straight some just mix it in with their
water...I really don't think food or no food is a problem... some of our cats
like it either way & a couple want nothing to do with it... If you have CS
questions about pets, a really good site is here  --SilverPets  :sign in  it's
yahoo group...Lois