It does not hurt horses. I have a friend with a 30 year old mustang who feeds it every day.
Gayla
----- Original Message ----- From: "phoenix23002 tds.net" <phoenix23...@tds.net>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2012 7:23 PM
Subject: Re: CS> Tape Worm Cure

Not yet... I just have heard about DE in the last six months or so.  I
hadn't thought about the abrasion possibility with horses.  Good
grief.. feeding horses is touchy enough without throwing that in the
mix... lol..
Lola

ps.. I just ordered the machine we discussed.  I can't wait to try it.
Can I holler at you if I run into any problems?  ;)  L