No, Brennan.. I didn't know about the lyme.  That is a tuff nut to
crack.  I have some literature on lyme that I will send you but,
meanwhile, don't be scared of CS.  It is soooo easy to use and so
useful.  I don't know about dosing for lyme but for colds.. etc, some
ppl take 1 tbs  3 - 4 times per day.  It is said that some on this
blog use 12 ozs per day.  Because of the huge quantities that some
people take and how they use it with their pets, to wash their veggies
and sterilize their kitchens and bathrooms that  they end up making
their own CS.

CS is so benign that you can even spray it directly in your eyes.
When I feel that old familiar tickle in my throat, I start holding CS
in my mouth (swishing & gargling), swallowing and spraying some in my
eyes.
I used to spray down everything in my office when I would get a
'visit' from someone on their way home with a 100+ degree fever
(thanks a lot, people !!).  My boss lady came to work one day,
complaining that her eyes were itchy and that she had two kids at home
with pinkeye... You're kidding, right?  Anyhow, I sprayed CS her eyes
and my eyes 4 - 5 times throughout the day and neither of us came down
with pinkeye.  And all that was with the weaker CS I used to get from
various suppliers.

You might email Tel and ask if anyone he knows is using his product
for lyme and does he have a clue what quantities they are taking.  I
will get that lyme info to you sometime today, ok?     Lola