Hi Lola,
I did read what you sent me about Lyme. I get confused first because of Lyme
and secondly because of the fact several people responded me and I have
difficulty keeping people straight.
You have been so thoughtful in your responses and I appreciate it so much. I
did email with Tel and he has no knowledge about how to treat lyme but I am
going to order some from him and some from the purestcolloids.com. Thank you so
much.
bren