To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 3, 2012 3:58 PM
Subject: Re: CS> Tape Worm Cure........... SANDEE

Hi There Tel - glad to hear you are doing well even with the snow, I heard it
was coming when I was talking with a friend over the past weekend.   Well we
both know it does not stay around for long and is never really that cold !!!
Your formula sounds good, however I love Hulda as you well know, so will follow
her suggestion over others, not that the others are not also right !!!!   smile
  As long as, what ever one is doing works, then have a ball !!!!
Take good care of you, Have a Wonderful Easter and remember not to eat too many
of those eggs !!!
Warm regards
Sandee

Attitude is everything !!
PS what is your personal email addy - I sent you one yesterday to the old yahoo
addy and it was returned so update me if you would.

53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
consumerproducts.com