 From: Sandee George <oha...@juno.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 4, 2012 12:25 PM
Subject: Re: CS> Tape Worm Cure........... SANDEE

Hi There Tel - washis name David by chance, if so he was her right hand man and
is now in charge along with her son of the business - I was going to go and
meet him when I was in Europe however the
thought of 18 feet of snow stopped me right there in Germany, it was bad enough
having to deal with
-18 degrees in Germany so I holed down if you will !!!!
Take good care
Regards
Sandee

Attitude is everything !!

The New "Skinny" Fruit
How This Strange 62-Cent African Fruit Is Making Americans Skinny.
HLifestyles.com