From: Joyce Miller [mailto:jmillerwo...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 9:30 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Joining the list

I am Joyce Miller, a new member. I am very interested in CS; my
husband makes ours, and I use if for myself and with our dogs. We have
one dog who has had some incontinence issues, and I tried many
supplements. I think some worked and reduced the amount of incontince
but since I started using CS instead of water in her food, we have had
virtually no incontinence. Is it the CS or the supplements or both? I
do not know, but I do know that CS had to play a role in her healing.
The vet had said that it was a weakness probably created by her being
spayed years ago; I am now thinking that it was some kind of infection
and that the CS is what is helping her.

Because of this experience, I want to learn as much as I can about CS.

Thank you for this list.

Joyce

--
“Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around.”   Henry David Thoreau

http://www.airedalerescue.net/alphabet/a_is_for_airedale/patterns/

http://dearjubilee-joyce.blogspot.com

Archives:

-----