Friends,

I  have a gallon of DMSO.  Pls.  help me measure the 25 mg of DMSO  for
eyedrop?  Also, where can i get liquid SOD?

Thanks.

Melly

======

"Day Sutton" <day.sut...@gmail.com>

To:
silver-list@eskimo.com

Anything that has DMSO in it will probably work. reference "DMSO :Natures
Healer" page 68 and 69
ACAM (American College of Advancement in Medicine) physicians told of
instilling one drop of a solution consisting of 25mg of DMSO with 2cc of
superoxide dismutase (SOD) once or twice a day for clearing cataracts and
glaucoma. (bottom of page 68)