Which form of SOD should you use?  I tried looking it up and there are two
forms: Superoxide Dismutase helps the body use zinc, copper, and manganese.
There are
two types of SOD: copper/zinc (Cu/Zn) SOD and manganese (Mn) SOD. Each type of
SOD plays a different role in keeping cells healthy. Cu/Zn SOD protects the
cells’ cytoplasm, and Mn SOD protects their mitochondria from free radical
damage.

SOD sounds like it would be a good thing to use.  Would really like some input
from those using it on which type to use. Dianne> Subject: Re: