________________________________

Silverlisters,

I too have acquired '3 led units from V' and I value them. I have a red led
unit at 650nm and two IR units that I hardly use (bought them as there was
publicity back some two years ago (UK) about IR being helpful for alzheimer
patients -- they had put a motor cycle helmet type gadget together filled with
IR LEDS inside and they in turn light pulsed the brain etc. The info publicity
has died -- must be too effective and must work!!!

The red 650nm units I've used on my eyes -- I simply close my eyes, hold the
unit up to the eye and one sees Red without discomfort. I don't use it very
often as I don't really have an eye problem -- just tried it maybe a dozen
times to see how it feels etc. I have other electro health gadgets.

In my family we had the beginning of Macular Degeneration -- this was picked up
thru the new digital equipment some South CA optometrists have. We immediately
doubled and tripled Vit. C every day and 12 months later there was no problem
and that was 6 years ago.

I now live back in Australia and our local Optom. also has digital equipment --
this means one can check what is happening at the back of the eye from year to
year -- a really FANTASTIC resource.

In fact our very good Optom. supplies Jpegs to the local GP's on request for
the sole purpose of checking what's happening!!!

Optoms and Opthalmic docs are the only health carers that can peer into you
(into the back of the eyes) and see degeneration and this immediately indicates
lack of Vitamin C type Scurvy etc etc!!

95 percent of Docs are NOT that clever and the digital equipment really has
changed the game for patients!! So take advantage of it and seek out this
digital gadget -- in fact ask for the pics and keep them as your record. And
don't tell your doc  -- let it be your secret -- most pill pushers are too
dumb!!

In SILvation, Douglas H