I have the magne't what size? thanks tons Deb
________________________________ From: David AuBuchon <[email protected]> To: [email protected] Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2012 9:13 PM Subject: Re: CS>migraines Magnesium oil on back of neck, cayenne under tongue, negative pole magnets on back on neck. On Sun, May 27, 2012 at 6:07 PM, Deborah Gerard <[email protected]> wrote: Thanks Edy...Her hubby is in the Navy so I am not sure what kind of Insurance they have, but if it cover's it or not it sure will be worth the expense to find out if that is the problem, >Debbie > > > From: Edy Rayfield <[email protected]> >To: [email protected] >Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2012 9:01 PM >Subject: CS>migraines > > >I recently read an article about Mg deficiency and migraines. Have you had >your nieces Magnesium levels checked? The best way for this is intracellular, >but you could start with serum. Tho the body everything it can to keep the >blood balanced, to the disadvantage of the cells. It's done just like a DNA >swab under the tongue. If you like I will look up the lab I did this with. > >Edy > >

