That's why I suggested Quik eze or Rennies or similar indigestion tablets.
There are 3 ingredients in indigestion tablets that are in Migraine 
medications, magnesium, calcium carbonate or something I think is another one, 
and the third I can't remember.
I looked into it several years ago cos one of our daughters gets migraines, and 
now she just sucks on a Rennies to fix it, and fixes it fairly quick too I'm 
led to believe.
Just a suggestion.
N.

Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 18:01:04 -0700
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Subject: CS>migraines

I recently read an article about Mg deficiency and migraines.  Have you had 
your nieces Magnesium levels checked?  The best way for this is intracellular, 
but you could start with serum.  Tho the body everything it can to keep the 
blood balanced, to the disadvantage of the cells.  It's done just like a DNA 
swab under the tongue.  If you like I will look up the lab I did this with.

Edy