I'm curious if anyone was able to identify any of these improved designs
mentioned by Brooks?

-Alan

On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 5:02 PM, Brooks Bradley <bradlebro...@gmail.com>wrote:

>             The Beck zapper is a very useful device (at least it has been
> in our researches), however,
> * there are...at present......several other---more recent designs;
>  more powerful in effect than is the original device developed by Robert*.
>  A brief survey of the Internet using "zapper"  as the key word, will
> illicit
> a number of valid references.  If you are unsuccessful email me personally
> and I will attempt to offer
> some useful guidance in your search.
>                         Sincerely,
>                    Brooks Bradley.   Harborne Research Foundation.
>
> --
Alan Jones

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor
prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or
to the people."  (Tenth Amendment to the US Constitution)