Me too - amazing and then 2 years later I used magnets and lost all the
benefits!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Marshalee Hallett
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, June 01, 2012 12:31 PM
  Subject: Re: Marshall / Re: CS>Arthritis

  CMO sure worked for me!!!
  Marshalee

  On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 6:54 PM, Jane MacRoss <highfie...@internode.on.net>
wrote:

    Thanks Marshall - I was "led to believe" that CMO rebuilt the cartilage at
the ends of the bones forming the joints and HA then filled the joint capsule
with synovial fluid - the instructions on that one were to take the Hyaluronic
Acid and then walk briskly for ten minute and stamp to shock the joints into
getting lubricated - it certainly did something when I tried that but I was
taking a liquid preparation - the capsules haven't done much since I found them
years later.  (All the good CMO & HA did in '08 were undone when I used magnets
in '10 - or so it appeared)

    Jane