I agree with Zoe on the Shingles. Herpes virus interconverts between species: Zoster (Shingles), Simplex (Herpes Type I and II) and Varicella (Chicken Pox). It lives in the nerves and "blooms" under certain conditions such as stress.

I love my SG6 because it will make at least a half gallon at a time, has a stirring stick and water quality indicator, as well as a rheostat to set the concentration you want the end product to be -- comes with a calibration.

It is more expensive but I have been very pleased with the functionality and do not feel that any less would make me as happy now.

Janet R. Perry, MA
Wellness Consultant
Peoples Pharamcy
peoplesrx.com