Joyce wrote: Zoe is absolutely right about the chicken pox and shingles.

======================================

This is quite illuminating-I had no idea that adults with a history of
childhood chicken pox could contract shingles as adults! However, I do think
that having had the illness as a child can help the immune system to more
effectively deal with shingles later in life. Think of all the adults who
DID have chicken pox as children and who DON'T get shingles later.

One of the best anti-viral (and anti-fungal) herbs I know of is chaparral,
also known as creosote bush (Latin: Larrea tridentata). The plant grows in
the American Southwest and is free from insects and rot due to some very
powerful phytochemicals it produces.

Over a decade ago, a research scientist isolated and removed the compounds
in the plant that the FDA claimed were liver toxic. Unlike what often
happens when some ingredients are removed from a plant's phytochemical
matrix, the resulting product was still highly effective. There's a company
called Shegoi that sells this product; you can find it on the web. You can
also purchase Larrea from www.mountainroseherbs.com
<http://www.mountainroseherbs.com/>

Chaparral grows freely where I live. I gather the leaves, make a tincture
with DMSO (straining the leaves), and for rashes etc. simply apply the
tincture. It works well. You can add CS to this mix. The DMSO will bring the
solution right into the body.

Nenah

Nenah Sylver, PhD

author, the NEW Rife Handbook (2011)

Holistic Handbook of Sauna Therapy (2004)

VoiceBio and Biomodulator certification

 <http://www.nenahsylver.com> www.nenahsylver.com;
<http://www.rifehandbook.com> www.rifehandbook.com