I would think that if a person was allergic to silver (which I have never
heard of) then silver jewelry, such as a ring or bracelet, would cause a
response.  I have heard of silver jewelry causing an allergic reaction, but
in every case I know of it turned out to the copper or nickel in the sterling
that was the culprit.

At any rate, if the person can wear silver jewelry, I would think it unlikely
they are allergic to silver.

Marshall