 From: Neville Munn <one.red...@hotmail.com>
To: "silver-list@eskimo.com" <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Friday, November 2, 2012 2:33 AM
Subject: RE: CS>More anti-Ag propaganda

OK, class is in <g>, maybe you can answer these for me James.

(1) Does LVDC equipment actually produce *true metallic* silver particles?

A percentage of Ag+ ions are lost to particle formation consisting of a number
of those ions clustering together to form that particle.

(2) Can I assume our product actually contains three (3) types of silver, i.e.
Ag+ ions, ion clusters which have formed particles, and actual stand alone
genuine metallic particles?

(3) How is an actual metallic silver particle formed, and how is it produced if
there are no ions 'at all' in the solution?

Maybe a question (4), how do their particles differ from ours in structure or
formation when/if using the electrolysis process?

I probly should clarify that I am referring to LVDC produced products such as
we make in our kitchens.  I believe purchased products are generally produced
using HVDC or HVAC methods which I would assume would still contain a
percentage of ions along with the particles, maybe in far less numbers perhaps,
but present all the same?  If there are no ions at all present, then how do
they get metallic particles *only* without any ions?

Thanks

N.