From: Steve Levine [mailto:scl...@cox.net]
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2012 8:23 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Cc: Gary Hilt
Subject: Re: CS>Muscle spasms

Your magnesium levels may be low, I have had good results with muscle spasms
using Natural Calm magnesium powder.

Steve
---- Gary Hilt <sobertogod1n...@gmail.com> wrote:

=============
Hey yall
i have been experiencing muscle spasms all over for over 7 years since
recovering from alcohol addiction. The doctors have no clue. its not potassium
depletion. We eat and drink lots of veggies etc.
i wondered if any of yall have any ideas???
Thanks

--
Eph 1:2  Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord
Jesus Christ.

Archives: